WELCOME TO OUR PRACTICE
The hand and wrist is composed of 27 different bones and a complex array of tendons, muscles, ligaments, and joints all working smoothly and seamlessly together to offer an incredible range of motion, versatility, and functionality. Yet because of the intricacy and complexity of this incredible engineering design, even the smallest alteration can be intensely disruptive to your normal lifestyle. If your hands no longer function as they should if or simple, everyday movements have become painful and difficult, Dr. Yalif and his friendly, compassionate staff at Y Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery can help. We are a boutique medical practice with a patient-centric philosophy: our unique skillset, training, and expertise enables us to expertly diagnose, treat—and resolve—your specific medical concern.
At Y Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, we handle a wide range of medical problems relating to the soft tissues, joints, and bones of the hand, wrist, fingers, thumb, and arm:
- Traumatic injury: Whether from a car collision, power tool, or lawn equipment, we have extensive experience repairing severe injury and trauma to the arm, hand, and digits.
- Breaks and fractures: Broken bones begin healing quickly, so seek expert advice immediately to make sure your fracture is repaired the right way, the first time, to prevent long-term damage.
- Repetitive motion injuries (repetitive stress injury, or RSI): If your normal work or recreational activities involve a frequent repetitive motion and have become painful, prompt medical attention is warranted: these injuries only get worse over time if not treated properly!
- Arthritis: Don’t let your arthritis hold you back from the activities you love. We offer advanced treatments for both rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, as well as for less common types.
- Degenerative conditions: Cutting-edge treatments are now available for many degenerative diseases such as carpel tunnel syndrome, tendinitis, and de Quervain Syndrome.
- Scar removal: Eliminate unsightly scarring or damage caused by prior injury or medical procedure for smooth, capable-looking hands.
- Hand rejuvenation: Reverse years of damage caused by environmental exposure and hard work, and restore your hands’ youthful, healthy appearance!
If you are seeking a truly special, patient-centric practice to ensure that you receive the highest-quality, state-of-the-art care for your hand or upper extremity-related injury or disease, look no further than Y Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, where our goal is the same as yours: to restore pain-free range of motion and full functionality to your hands, so you can get back to your normal, everyday workplace and recreational activities as quickly and seamlessly as possible, and where you feel 100% satisfied with your medical treatment and your patient experience!
CONTACT Y PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Dr. Asaf Yalif, lead surgeon at Y Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, is uniquely qualified to provide advanced, cutting-edge surgical treatment options for degenerative or traumatic hand and upper extremity issues. The only surgeon in the Atlanta area specializing in the rare combination of hand and plastic surgery, Dr. Yalif is triple Board Certified in Plastic Surgery, Hand Surgery, and Orthopedic Surgery. His unique perspective on soft tissue, joint, and bone-related conditions of the hand, fingers, wrist, and elbow enables him to offer a variety of medical and surgical options unavailable at traditional orthopedic practices. Y Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is a friendly, welcoming boutique medical practice where cutting-edge surgical techniques are coupled with an emphasis on the patient experience; whether you are dealing with a traumatic injury or a long-standing degenerative disease, Dr. Yalif will take the time to listen to your concerns, answer your questions, and work closely with you to develop a personalized treatment plan tailored to ensure that your hands can work as hard as you do!
Y Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery has offices conveniently located in Atlanta, Roswell, and Woodstock, Georgia. If you would like more information about potential surgical or non-surgical options for hand and upper extremity injury, disease, and/or rejuvenation, or are interested in learning more about Dr. Yalif and Y Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, we encourage you to contact us today for an initial consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!